Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Cat Tales

I saw this cat and thought,
WOW,
how beautiful is she or he.

Been busy.
Doing lots of Holiday things.
No baking.
Not into that.
Not without help.

The puppy is growing every day.
Smart. Learning.

Boxes are arriving.
Love how I don't have to 
go to the shopping malls
for everything.

No tree.
No decorations.
Will try to start that.

For now, I'm enjoying.
Coffee in a cat cup.
Two dogs snoozing.
Cats trying to open a box.
Tape still on it.
Riley will get it open soon.

Rain has arrived.
Nasty wet out.
Merry Merry
to all
and 
remember to dance.
~ ~ ~
JC and The Purr and Fur Gang


6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

She sure is a beauty!

Fuzzy Tales said...

She's stunning!

Happy holidays, have fun! No baking here, either, but that's because I'd eat it all before I actually had a chance to share with anyone. LOL.

Purrs and peace from Nicki and Derry

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Beautiful cat, stunning tail.

Webster said...

Isn't s/he LOVELY ???

Have a Merry Merry anda Happpy Happy!

P.S. We haven't decorated yet, either -- don't know if ewe will.

Ivan from WMD said...

Yeah, well, I'm glad I don't have her coat to keep clean!

California Girl said...

that cat really is beautiful.

There comes a time in your life when you walk away from all of the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for those who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.

~ Jose N. Harris

Characters In My Garden

Purr Gang ~ My five cats

Cats ~ Al, Ashton Rosevelt, Jasmine Marie, Riley Andrew & Meredith Ann

Fur Gang ~ Jodie Isabella and Sally Jean
(The Original member, Sweet Bella is in memory only now. Maddy Jean, another original member, past away in August of 2014)

Mr. Boatman ~ my husband who likes boats

DD ~ my daughter who graduated and is now out living in the real world

DS or Dson ~ my son is studying computer science and math



Maddy Jean & Bella

Maddy Jean & Bella
Both gone but never forgotten

Jodie Isabella

Jodie Isabella

Al

Al
I adopted him from our local Humane Society

Ashton

Ashton
Adopted from my local horse supply store

Jasmine

Jasmine
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals

Riley

Riley
I adopted him from the local Humane Society

Meredith Ann

Meredith Ann
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals