Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Grandson AL ^,,^

Big Al & His Catnip Mouse

This is my Grandson, Al.
I caught him in the hallway with his mouse
He LOVES it
And, I mean
 L O V E S

I took several photos but this is the only one
where he looked up at me
As if to say,
What

Today the rain has arrived
must have been during the night
all wet out but no drops
dark clouds hang
like they want to
pour like crazy
at any moment

Riley
is on the scratching post
in the den
best place in the house
to watch
bird tv

Each day he seems a bit better
I haven't given him
 his meds this meowning
don't want to disturb
a napping baby kitty

watched a weird tv show last night
odd to say the least
one of those that you keep watching
cause you can't decide
if you like it or not
if you turn it off
you won't find out
how it ends

Hope your Tuesday
isn't as moist
as mine seems
to be

And, may all
your Purrfect
Purr & Fur Balls
be healthy
today

~ JC ~

8 comments:

Kea said...

Al does look like he's enjoying it very much! We have that mouse too, but even though I recently put new catnip in it, they don't seem too interested. Maybe I need fresher catnip. LOL.

Fingers and paws crossed for Riley, that he continues to improve.

The Monkeys said...

Al is such a cutie! He definitely LOVES that mousie!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey Al, you're mouse is way cool! Keep getting better Riley, we're purring for you!

Darlene said...

Al is too cute with his mouse!

missbreezysbox said...

I love black cats. Al will do, send him over to our house.

Anonymous said...

Al IS a B~I~G dude! We can see he loves his mousie! Tonight, my mom is calling it Segregation Tuesday. See, she watches American Idol AND Melrose Place but dad's (purrecious Boston Celtics are playing) and we watch Deadliest Catch too and if 2 things are taping on the DVR, you hafta watch one of them...so hence...Segregation Tuesday. We like it though, because we snuggle with mom in bed!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh Al is cute - we can tell he likes that mouse too.

We are still purring and praying for Riley to get better - it is good to let him rest though. I always hate having to wake up a cat for medicine.

Jacqueline said...

Al is a gorgeous boy, I love black cats; he looks like he's having a great time with that mouse!...Great to hear Riley is feeling better; did you get his test results back?...Hope the weather is better for you tomorrow.

There comes a time in your life when you walk away from all of the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for those who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.

~ Jose N. Harris

Characters In My Garden

Purr Gang ~ My five cats

Cats ~ Al, Ashton Rosevelt, Jasmine Marie, Riley Andrew & Meredith Ann

Fur Gang ~ Jodie Isabella and Sally Jean
(The Original member, Sweet Bella is in memory only now. Maddy Jean, another original member, past away in August of 2014)

Mr. Boatman ~ my husband who likes boats

DD ~ my daughter who graduated and is now out living in the real world

DS or Dson ~ my son is studying computer science and math



Maddy Jean & Bella

Maddy Jean & Bella
Both gone but never forgotten

Jodie Isabella

Jodie Isabella

Al

Al
I adopted him from our local Humane Society

Ashton

Ashton
Adopted from my local horse supply store

Jasmine

Jasmine
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals

Riley

Riley
I adopted him from the local Humane Society

Meredith Ann

Meredith Ann
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals