Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Gone


It's June. Where did the time go ?
Mere is at the beach place.
Enjoying the flowers.
The sun has been out.
Too hot for us.
Why does it do that ?
Rains, clouds or too hot.

Mere has enjoyed a nap in the shade.
At this place, we have a secure deck area.
Mere naps away the days.
Not always though.
She's napping next to me.
Dreaming of her next adventures.
We get hummingbirds here.
Oh, what a delight they are to her.
That and the big black birds.
I tell her she can't get any of them.

Jodie has been having fun.
She can see all sorts of things here.
(our other house in the woods)
Here she can see people walking,
(over the fence line .. a bit of a hill)
boats, people walking the beach,
you name it and she barks at it.
At our other place, she just barks at
noises she hears in the woods.

Me, I'm relaxing.
Thinking, like I always do.
Life, keeps throwing things at me.
When doesn't it though.
I plan on taking this time off from reality.
Life can call on me in September.
Til then, I am not available.

I should put out a sign
Gone To The Beach

~ JC and The Purr and Fur Gang ~

( and, I don't have any photo processing thingy
here, thought I did, so, the photos are
big and the way they were taken, yikes,
I'm so used to help, that it's odd)

7 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

Eek, for a moment you had me all worried with that title, but my mom explained it. She wonders the same thing too.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Have fun everyone. Me, I'm ready to put up the Christmas Tree!

This N That said...

I prefer the rain and the clouds to the heat..Nice at the shore ??? along the water maybe..

Kea said...

Yes, your post title made my heart sink, I thought one of your fur babies had passed. So glad everyone is okay!

I might run away and join you on the beach. :-)

Thanks for stopping by.

Purrs from the boys.

John Bellen said...

I go to the beach often, and the mountains, and a house by a lake in the woods most of all. I can go there only in my mind, though. Sometimes that's even enough.

Anya said...

Such a gorgeous photo of Meredith Ann - always reminds of my Misky-moo, long departed but never forgotten. She was a tortie too, but short-haired. Her Mum looked like Mere.
Anya at http://catwhisperer.blogspot.ca/

Purrfect Haven said...

beautiful photos as usual. It's lovely to visit again.
Love Helen, Darcy, Bingley and Fred x

There comes a time in your life when you walk away from all of the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for those who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.

~ Jose N. Harris

Characters In My Garden

Purr Gang ~ My five cats

Cats ~ Al, Ashton Rosevelt, Jasmine Marie, Riley Andrew & Meredith Ann

Fur Gang ~ Jodie Isabella and Sally Jean
(The Original member, Sweet Bella is in memory only now. Maddy Jean, another original member, past away in August of 2014)

Mr. Boatman ~ my husband who likes boats

DD ~ my daughter who graduated and is now out living in the real world

DS or Dson ~ my son is studying computer science and math



Maddy Jean & Bella

Maddy Jean & Bella
Both gone but never forgotten

Jodie Isabella

Jodie Isabella

Al

Al
I adopted him from our local Humane Society

Ashton

Ashton
Adopted from my local horse supply store

Jasmine

Jasmine
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals

Riley

Riley
I adopted him from the local Humane Society

Meredith Ann

Meredith Ann
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals