Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday In The Woods

~ ~ ~
I have no nifty photos to share.
Haven't had time to download them.
Or, upload them either.

My life is good today.
The sun is out.
The rain left a bit ago.

I am in a live in the moment place.

Yesterday, I had my kidney in office procedure.
My third surgery since April.
Two smaller ones and one big one.
Just to be exact but still all were nasty.

I was told that my left kidney is now functioning.
 It will never be what it should be.
She wants to operate on my right kidney
as soon as possible. 
Three months.
She told me that it has stones too.
It isn't damaged yet.
All in all, if I don't get this done
 I will go 
into kidney failure.
 It's not good news.

Before that, I need to get my heart checked out.
It went crazy weird during my kidney surgery.
(The big one not yesterday)

So, I need to do that and find out why 
and what is going on with it.

The list is long.
 More I could add but no, I don't think so.

So, with all this .. waiting for me ...
I am pretending.

I am acting as if yesterday did not happen.
Except for the removal of that nasty stint.

I am going on a mini vacation.

I am cured.
There is nothing wrong with me.
Not one thing.

I'll let you all know when
 my real world
finds me again. 
Til then, I'm just going to be
enjoying life 
here in my woods.

~ JC ~

8 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

A mini-vacation would be good. Even if that simply means a nice bath oil, some scented candles and a cup of tea.

Lots of hugs and universal Light from me and purrs from the boys.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I am glad you are doing some better and the woods is a great place to be!

Judy said...

Sounds like a plan to me, but only if I can have one, too...

Sally in WA said...

You deserve a nice mini-vacation, JC. Hugs from me and my fur-girls.

Quill and Greyson said...

Hope the real world takes a nice long while to catch up. Feel good.

clairz said...

Bless you and your attitude.

Sultan said...

Thinking healing thoughts for you.

Katie Isabella said...

I am like my friend Loach...thinking healing thoughts and purring for you. Mom remembers you each day. She said to tell you it will all come right. Xox

There comes a time in your life when you walk away from all of the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for those who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.

~ Jose N. Harris

Characters In My Garden

Purr Gang ~ My five cats

Cats ~ Al, Ashton Rosevelt, Jasmine Marie, Riley Andrew & Meredith Ann

Fur Gang ~ Jodie Isabella and Sally Jean
(The Original member, Sweet Bella is in memory only now. Maddy Jean, another original member, past away in August of 2014)

Mr. Boatman ~ my husband who likes boats

DD ~ my daughter who graduated and is now out living in the real world

DS or Dson ~ my son is studying computer science and math



Maddy Jean & Bella

Maddy Jean & Bella
Both gone but never forgotten

Jodie Isabella

Jodie Isabella

Al

Al
I adopted him from our local Humane Society

Ashton

Ashton
Adopted from my local horse supply store

Jasmine

Jasmine
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals

Riley

Riley
I adopted him from the local Humane Society

Meredith Ann

Meredith Ann
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals