Thursday, May 10, 2012

Birds Are Singing

~ ~ ~
The birds are singing.
Riley is taking an orange striped bubble bath to the tweets.
Pups are outback running around.
Ok, not Maddy Jean but Jodie is.
Maddy sits and watches.
There is potential for a warm day.
Yes, I know.
I double checked and it might happen.
The weekend will be warm.
Again, I checked that one.

Sounds like a good time all around.

I have been busy this week.
Going to this place.
Making that appointment.
Busy. Busy. Busy.

Today, I go in for a day surgery.
No big deal really.
Only I can't have my coffee.
Or my aleve.
No wonder people look so bad in hospitals.
Think about it.
No coffee. Those bags under the eyes are showing big time.
No water. Are you kidding me.
How will they get that lovely iv in ?
Seriously, how ...

And, as the day goes on, I will be recovering.
This procedure will be over.
I'm expecting a total cure.
Is that asking for too much ?
I don't think so.
This walking on one leg with a cane is getting old.
I hope to be able to stand on my right leg.
That's what I am going in for this morning.

So, as those birds sing and Riley jingles his bells,
I will get on with my very entertaining day.

~ JC ~



10 comments:

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Hope you feel real better, real soon. Hope you get to have some coffee, too. purrs

Fuzzy Tales said...

Purrs and paws crossed that all goes well today.

Sending universal Light (healing energy).

Quill and Greyson said...

Hope you are doing well.

Thank you so much for your kind words on Fin's passing. :-)

Meg

Webster said...

Hope all went well today. Mine was better than yesterday. I guess that is what M.S. would call a "good thing."

Rose H (UK) said...

Wishing you a very speedy recovery.
Best wishes
Rose H
x

Anya said...

Best wishes - I hope all is well.

Katie Isabella said...

We both, mom and I will be thinking of you. Hurry back home to all the love waiting for you.

xox

Remington said...

I hope all went well and you are dancing all around the house!

Dianne said...

hope you're feeling better and stronger

Purrfect Haven said...

thinking of you, as we regularly do, dear. Loved your poem. Take care. Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx

There comes a time in your life when you walk away from all of the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for those who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.

~ Jose N. Harris

Characters In My Garden

Purr Gang ~ My five cats

Cats ~ Al, Ashton Rosevelt, Jasmine Marie, Riley Andrew & Meredith Ann

Fur Gang ~ Jodie Isabella and Sally Jean
(The Original member, Sweet Bella is in memory only now. Maddy Jean, another original member, past away in August of 2014)

Mr. Boatman ~ my husband who likes boats

DD ~ my daughter who graduated and is now out living in the real world

DS or Dson ~ my son is studying computer science and math



Maddy Jean & Bella

Maddy Jean & Bella
Both gone but never forgotten

Jodie Isabella

Jodie Isabella

Al

Al
I adopted him from our local Humane Society

Ashton

Ashton
Adopted from my local horse supply store

Jasmine

Jasmine
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals

Riley

Riley
I adopted him from the local Humane Society

Meredith Ann

Meredith Ann
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals