Monday, February 13, 2012

Mondays With Meredith Ann

I should have titled this,
 Almost Tuesday With Meredith Ann.
It's early evening and the day just got away from me.
Had this and that to do.
Busy doing nothing and a lot.
One of those days.
I just now have sat down to write out my thoughts.
I tried to download a few photos but
 this den puter doesn't want to do that.
Been having troubles with this one.
Makes all sorts of motor inside noises.
I am helpless with these things.
So, today there will be no new photos of  my Miss Floof.
Her nickname. One of them. There are a lot.
She is currently napping on the kitchen table.
Was on the blanket on top of the couch.
She likes to be up high.
The puppy can't visit her that way.
Her orange brother, Riley, can't either.
She likes seeing and not being seen.
Except from me. She always loves a good chin rub.
So, instead of Meredith talking to you all on her Monday
I am chit chatting a bit over my orange cinnamon tea.
Was listening to Adele sing.
To be that talented.
Blows this old cat lady away with what she can do.
She's gorgeous too by the way.
For all those ridiculous fashion odd things
that mentioned that she was not.
I say go back under the rock you obviously came from.
The rest of the show was odd.
The real talent was a girl dressed in black.
Ok, there were a few but some just dance and sort of sing.
And, that is my feeling for this Monday.
I still don't like that it's dark by five.
Looking forward to it being lighter out.
Spring is nice.
I think it's on the way.
The frogs in my woods were starting up yesterday.
Birds were singing a bit this morning.
Had to go out with no shoes to refill the bird tv for Riley.
It's been a busy sort of day here in the woods.

So, hopefully my camera and computer will be getting along
next week and I'll be able to show you my lovely Ms. Floof.

Til then, think a feline version of Adele.

Mew At You All Later,
JC and Meredith Ann

1 comment:

Remington said...

Adele ROCKS! Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend! Enjoy!

There comes a time in your life when you walk away from all of the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for those who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.

~ Jose N. Harris

Characters In My Garden

Purr Gang ~ My five cats

Cats ~ Al, Ashton Rosevelt, Jasmine Marie, Riley Andrew & Meredith Ann

Fur Gang ~ Jodie Isabella and Sally Jean
(The Original member, Sweet Bella is in memory only now. Maddy Jean, another original member, past away in August of 2014)

Mr. Boatman ~ my husband who likes boats

DD ~ my daughter who graduated and is now out living in the real world

DS or Dson ~ my son is studying computer science and math



Maddy Jean & Bella

Maddy Jean & Bella
Both gone but never forgotten

Jodie Isabella

Jodie Isabella

Al

Al
I adopted him from our local Humane Society

Ashton

Ashton
Adopted from my local horse supply store

Jasmine

Jasmine
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals

Riley

Riley
I adopted him from the local Humane Society

Meredith Ann

Meredith Ann
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals