Monday, October 18, 2010

Mondays With Meredith Ann

As I type this, Mom is saying some not so nice words about the photo upload system.
 Something about my new photo
being a 'Security Alert'.
What ? Moi is a Secret Agent.
I thought I was just a busy
over worked blogging kitty.
I am shocked.
 The thought of me doing Secret Agent work
during the evenings while my humans are napping. Who would think that I would do this ?

So, while Mom gets this photo problem
 taken care of,
 I will tell you what happened this week.
(Mom got it fixed but
I have a shocked look on my face don't I )

I got to stay home.
 None of this traveling in the car stuff for me.
While sitting on my lovely area,
high above the other kitty cats,
I observed quite a bit.

 The boy was busy doing his physics graphs.
 I, of course,
 helped him by sitting by his puter.
I'm not just good at blogging you know.

Later, I went into the big bedroom
 and found Mom walking.
 Yes, the shock almost made me do a double take.
 Did I get the right door ?
Mom tells me she bought a new cd.
 Not of cats purring but of ladies walking.
She puts it in her machine and starts to pant.
 I sat on the bed watching it with her.

After that I heard the noise from the yard.
Dad or Mr. Boatman as Mom calls him,
 was sawing down some trees.
I ran to the bonus room window
 to see if it was my trees.
(Ok, I didn't really run but it was a fast walk)
 The ones I look at to see the birds and squirrels.
 He got one of them but
 there are still plenty to look at.
After that, I took a nap.
 Too much for this old kitty cat.

 I'm just sitting on my shelf now.
Watching the world go by.
 And, speaking of that,
I'll just say it,
BYE

Til next week,
 this is Meredith Ann,
 The Best Blogging Kitty EVER

Paws Out,
Mere ^,,^

8 comments:

dmmgmfm said...

Meredith Ann, you ARE the best blogging kitty ever!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Wow Meredith Ann, I have a friend on Twitter called James Bond the Dog, you could help him out!!!

Lyn said...

Meredith Ann you are a spook!
love
Lyn
xxx

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

Oh, that kitty is a good writer!

Darlene said...

I LOVE it all....you are QUITE the blogger!!!....lol♥

Noll said...

Oh my paws, I can't believe it's Monday already! Meredith Ann, you go girl ;)

Sweet Purrfections said...

You sure have had a busy day!

Felted House said...

Even with your slightly surprised look you are still very beautiful. I'm glad your mum is walking and hope the exercise helps her feel better - I always feel much worse when I haven't had my daily walks to work and back! xx

There comes a time in your life when you walk away from all of the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for those who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.

~ Jose N. Harris

Characters In My Garden

Purr Gang ~ My five cats

Cats ~ Al, Ashton Rosevelt, Jasmine Marie, Riley Andrew & Meredith Ann

Fur Gang ~ Jodie Isabella and Sally Jean
(The Original member, Sweet Bella is in memory only now. Maddy Jean, another original member, past away in August of 2014)

Mr. Boatman ~ my husband who likes boats

DD ~ my daughter who graduated and is now out living in the real world

DS or Dson ~ my son is studying computer science and math



Maddy Jean & Bella

Maddy Jean & Bella
Both gone but never forgotten

Jodie Isabella

Jodie Isabella

Al

Al
I adopted him from our local Humane Society

Ashton

Ashton
Adopted from my local horse supply store

Jasmine

Jasmine
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals

Riley

Riley
I adopted him from the local Humane Society

Meredith Ann

Meredith Ann
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals