Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fried Egg and The Girls



It's Sunday morning & I'm enjoying a Fried Egg Sangie with the Girls. Those would be Maddy Jean & Bella. They sit by my chair & look up at me with those brown eyes. Asking oh so politely ... please ... can we have the crusts of your toast. And, the answer is always ... Yes you can. My girls share everything with me ... well not their dog food but I share everything I eat with them. They are my diet helpers .. a bit for them ... a bit for me. All three of us have a bit too much on our hips but imagine what I'd look like if I didn't give The Girls just a bit each time. Too Scary !!!





Al, my big black cat, is snoozing on the couch. When I say big .. I mean BIG. He's a softy ... really ... he's soft as can be. A gentle giant. Riley is on his bird tv post ... waiting ... for that purrfect moment ... when the birds arrive ... and I hear ... MEW ... he's still a baby cat & life is so exciting to him ... and me ... cause I find myself watching birdie tv too. Sometimes even when he's not around. I'll call to him ... Riley come here ... I'm really a cat in an old lady costume. Pretty darn good costume ... of the old lady ...



Big Al



Baby Riley


It snowed this morning. Yes, I know it's almost April but we've had the weirdest weather this year. Just a dusting ... about an inch ... but still ... it's Spring isn't it ? I'd post a pic of the snow but that would mean going outside ... which would require me to step over the dogs ... who are wondering why I'm not feeding them their beloved edges of the toast ... so, I must go now ... duties call ... or a fried Egg on a Sunday morning with the girls .. calls ...

No comments:

There comes a time in your life when you walk away from all of the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for those who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.

~ Jose N. Harris

Characters In My Garden

Purr Gang ~ My five cats

Cats ~ Al, Ashton Rosevelt, Jasmine Marie, Riley Andrew & Meredith Ann

Fur Gang ~ Jodie Isabella and Sally Jean
(The Original member, Sweet Bella is in memory only now. Maddy Jean, another original member, past away in August of 2014)

Mr. Boatman ~ my husband who likes boats

DD ~ my daughter who graduated and is now out living in the real world

DS or Dson ~ my son is studying computer science and math



Maddy Jean & Bella

Maddy Jean & Bella
Both gone but never forgotten

Jodie Isabella

Jodie Isabella

Al

Al
I adopted him from our local Humane Society

Ashton

Ashton
Adopted from my local horse supply store

Jasmine

Jasmine
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals

Riley

Riley
I adopted him from the local Humane Society

Meredith Ann

Meredith Ann
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals