Thursday, November 20, 2014

Noise, More, Safe

It's been quiet.
Living in the country by the water
is slower than the woods.
I know that sounds odd
but my woods are surrounded by the city.
The out lying city that is.
Basically, noise.
Here there isn't much.
Today, I can hear trucks.
It's garbage day.
Every sound can be heard.
Last night a huge noise.
I had to go to the windows to see what happened.
Have no idea.
Maybe a very big
Seagulls threw something at my roof.
They do that.
Throw shells at my house.
Silly but true.
The puppy gets bigger each day.
The cats get more tolerant.
Me, I'm getting more rest.
Going well.
Next week is T Day.
Having the usual.
Spagetti.
Were you expecting me to say something else.
Nope.
I'm not a foul kind of gal.
Safe with me.
And, that is the Thursday Update
from the watery location
of this old cat lady.

~ JC ~

7 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

It sounds like everyone is integrating well. And hurrah for more rest! (What's that? LOL.)

Brian's Home Blog said...

We are happy to hear that all is well in PuppyVille!

This N That said...

Beautiful pictures. Glad things are going well in the animal department. Spaghetti sounds good! Enjoy!

Ivan from WMD said...

Mmmm, spaghetti! Sounds awfully good to us. (Well, maybe to my mom...unless there was tuna involved. Or seagulls!)

Judy said...

I love the snowflakes on that black cat!!! Spagetti sounds great - I have a spaggetti squash, so I should get that cooked.

Colehaus Cats said...

We think we'd like living where you do, well.... maybe not so much with the seagulls throwing shells around, but everything else... yes. Purrs....

Unknown said...

Ahhh, you're a lady after my own heart: being an old cat lady (and a black cat, at that!) ... spaghetti!... living by the water... and even a doggy!

There comes a time in your life when you walk away from all of the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for those who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.

~ Jose N. Harris

Characters In My Garden

Purr Gang ~ My five cats

Cats ~ Al, Ashton Rosevelt, Jasmine Marie, Riley Andrew & Meredith Ann

Fur Gang ~ Jodie Isabella and Sally Jean
(The Original member, Sweet Bella is in memory only now. Maddy Jean, another original member, past away in August of 2014)

Mr. Boatman ~ my husband who likes boats

DD ~ my daughter who graduated and is now out living in the real world

DS or Dson ~ my son is studying computer science and math



Maddy Jean & Bella

Maddy Jean & Bella
Both gone but never forgotten

Jodie Isabella

Jodie Isabella

Al

Al
I adopted him from our local Humane Society

Ashton

Ashton
Adopted from my local horse supply store

Jasmine

Jasmine
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals

Riley

Riley
I adopted him from the local Humane Society

Meredith Ann

Meredith Ann
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals