Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday In The Woods

Jasmine Marie
(an already posted photo from our blog)
~ ~ ~
And the computer problems keep coming.
We can use it but we can't get our camera to download photos.
What's a blog without a cute cat photo ?

Oh well, what's a gal to do.
Wait for her computer nerd husband to get home and fix it.
 
Til then, I will tell you my adventures.
 
We missed Mondays with Meredith Ann.
She's been busy relaxing in the back yard.
Mostly under the Azalea.
Nothing like a fluoofy cat with old Azalea leaves in her tail.
 
The girls, Maddy Jean and Jodie Belle, have been barking
at the deer that our in the back and side woods.
Jodie loves to tell me that they are walking about.
 
Me, I read my book while enjoying the woods around me.
 
The rest of the purr gang is napping in a sunny spot
or finding a bit of shade.
 
It's been a warm Summer for us.
Everyone has adjusted to this sunny stuff.
We know the rains will arrive and not go away for months.
Til then, we will enjoy the wonder of warmth.
 
~ JC ~

7 comments:

This N That said...

We just had 1 1/2 inches of rain..Supposed to have fall like days Wed/Thurs..Hope so..

Fuzzy Tales said...

The four-leggeds know how to enjoy themselves and make the most of the days, without even trying. Lucky them. LOL.

Swami Zoe said...

Maybe there's a computer rat! Me-Ommmmm

Ivan from WMD said...

It all sounds very relaxing. :-)

Ramblingon said...

I love what Fuzzy Tales said. It was perfect and completely true. :-) Katie Isabella agrees too.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those tech problems are a pain in the nap!

Judy said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time!!! I have started school, and am floundering to find a routine...

There comes a time in your life when you walk away from all of the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for those who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.

~ Jose N. Harris

Characters In My Garden

Purr Gang ~ My five cats

Cats ~ Al, Ashton Rosevelt, Jasmine Marie, Riley Andrew & Meredith Ann

Fur Gang ~ Jodie Isabella and Sally Jean
(The Original member, Sweet Bella is in memory only now. Maddy Jean, another original member, past away in August of 2014)

Mr. Boatman ~ my husband who likes boats

DD ~ my daughter who graduated and is now out living in the real world

DS or Dson ~ my son is studying computer science and math



Maddy Jean & Bella

Maddy Jean & Bella
Both gone but never forgotten

Jodie Isabella

Jodie Isabella

Al

Al
I adopted him from our local Humane Society

Ashton

Ashton
Adopted from my local horse supply store

Jasmine

Jasmine
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals

Riley

Riley
I adopted him from the local Humane Society

Meredith Ann

Meredith Ann
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals