Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday In The Woods

~ ~ ~
It's Thursday.
One of my favorite days.
Means that it's almost Friday.
 
Halloween went OK.
My H got home in time to put the pumpkins out.
Our driveway is long so we don't get the big crowds.
The rain went away though so we did get fifty or so.
 
Me, I was upstairs with the four cats.
Meredith was in her room.
She doesn't do the together thing.
The girls were with my H.
Behind gates, of course.
 
It's been rainy, wet all week.
Yucky leaves all over the yard.
Yesterday, I finally was able to
 walk out back with the girls.
 
My back went out last weekend.
Have been on ice packs all week.
No bending over for me.
What did I do this time ?
Who knows .. breath.
My back is worse than I thought.
Course my MRI showed me but I thought maybe
it would be OK after all the therapy and steroids.
Nope, it's a bad mean back.
 
Life knew it was the end of October.
(I've been hiding in my woods)
It just reminded me a bit early.
Now that it's officially November,
my new Doctor appointments are waving at me.
 
I hope that my back is well enough for me to drive.
I need to get to the appointment as I've waited two months.
Yes, my heart troubles are that special.
(This Doctor is what my other heart doctor
 called the electrition. He's only at my local
hospital one day every other week.
I booked him as soon as I could get him.)
 
So, today my plans are to do a few things around here.
Things that don't involve bending over, that is.
 
Hope you all have a good rest of the week.
 
And, that you didn't get hit by Sandy.
 
XO,
~ JC and The Purr and Fur Gang ~

6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I sure hope your back gets feeling better soon!

Rose H (UK) said...

Here's hoping your back is better soon. I know exactly as you feel as I was having trouble with mine last week, though I find heat help me.
Good luck at the doctors...
Rose H
xx

Katie Isabella said...

How are you now? Have you seen the "electrician"? I sure hope your back is better soon. I feel very badly that you are in so much pain. xox

Purrfect Haven said...

Have followed Sandy and worried and cared. take care yourself too, dear. hope you are OK and feeling bit better? Love Helen, Mr Darcy and Mr Bingley xxx

Kat said...

We are purring you feel better SOON!

Remington said...

I hope you are feeling better....have a great week, my friend!

There comes a time in your life when you walk away from all of the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for those who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.

~ Jose N. Harris

Characters In My Garden

Purr Gang ~ My five cats

Cats ~ Al, Ashton Rosevelt, Jasmine Marie, Riley Andrew & Meredith Ann

Fur Gang ~ Jodie Isabella and Sally Jean
(The Original member, Sweet Bella is in memory only now. Maddy Jean, another original member, past away in August of 2014)

Mr. Boatman ~ my husband who likes boats

DD ~ my daughter who graduated and is now out living in the real world

DS or Dson ~ my son is studying computer science and math



Maddy Jean & Bella

Maddy Jean & Bella
Both gone but never forgotten

Jodie Isabella

Jodie Isabella

Al

Al
I adopted him from our local Humane Society

Ashton

Ashton
Adopted from my local horse supply store

Jasmine

Jasmine
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals

Riley

Riley
I adopted him from the local Humane Society

Meredith Ann

Meredith Ann
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals