Friday, December 11, 2009

I Would


I would ~

~ I would like to travel. See anything other than this cold, normally wet world.
~ I would lile to sit in the sun. On a warm beach. Watching the waves roll in.
~ I would like to be thin. OK, thinner ...
~ I would like to shop. Go to the mall and look around and buy a few items. Just enjoy the thrill of it all.
~ I would like to listen to the piano playing at the store ... the one with an N .. with a hot cup of coffee in my hand and a bag in the other.
~ I would like to wake up and not hurt. Just for a few days. Oh, wouldn't that be nice.
~ I would like to have my Mother here. I miss her this time of year. She was a pain in my behind but with time the fun times are what I remember. The Holidays haven't been the same since she went away.
~ I would like to not argue with Mr. Boatman. We haven't been getting along and I want my good days with him back.
~ I would like to not have my forth year anniversary ... from waking up from my coma ... coming up. I'd really like to have not had that happen to me.
~ I would like to not worry about Mr. Boatman's job. At this age, I'm in my early ... with early being the thing to remember ... fifties ... and wouldn't you think that life would get easier as you get older.
~ I would like to not be afraid all the time. Not that I am but that feeling ... that something is going to happen ... I'm so very tired of that.
~ I would like to do things the way I want. I want to be who I want to be. Not to always share and do what everyone else wants.
~ I would like to have more friends. Even one good one to talk to would be nice. I haven't really had a friend since I was in my teens. People come and go but no one who I can really talk to.
~ I would like my world to just stop in motion. That feeling ... again ... that I want it to stay the same. Not to change. I don't want anyone of my cats or dogs to get sick. I want to have everyone stay safe & healthy.
~ I would like my world to be peaceful. Really ... I wish for it ... I hope for it ... I want it so.
~ I would like nasty people to actually know that they are. To have them never be mean again. Wouldn't that be grand to have them realize what they've done and said and for them to do good in return for the rest of their lifes.
~ I would like my migraines to go away ... never to return. Ever ... ever ... ever ... EVER.
~ I would like to be able to drive my car. To not have to worry about whether I'm going to pass out.
~ I would like to have me back. That's my wish ... I want the old me ... back. I'm in there ...
~ I would like all the cats & dogs in the world to find a loving home.
~ I would like to be on vacation forever.
~ I would like the house to be clean.
~ I would like someone else to do the laundry & dishes.
~ I would like the world to be a kinder place.

What would you like ...
There comes a time in your life when you walk away from all of the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for those who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.

~ Jose N. Harris

Characters In My Garden

Purr Gang ~ My five cats

Cats ~ Al, Ashton Rosevelt, Jasmine Marie, Riley Andrew & Meredith Ann

Fur Gang ~ Jodie Isabella and Sally Jean
(The Original member, Sweet Bella is in memory only now. Maddy Jean, another original member, past away in August of 2014)

Mr. Boatman ~ my husband who likes boats

DD ~ my daughter who graduated and is now out living in the real world

DS or Dson ~ my son is studying computer science and math



Maddy Jean & Bella

Maddy Jean & Bella
Both gone but never forgotten

Jodie Isabella

Jodie Isabella

Al

Al
I adopted him from our local Humane Society

Ashton

Ashton
Adopted from my local horse supply store

Jasmine

Jasmine
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals

Riley

Riley
I adopted him from the local Humane Society

Meredith Ann

Meredith Ann
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals