Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tea and Molasses Cookies

I'm enjoying tea with a few molasses cookies. Nothing like it ... on a cloudy wet day.

Who am I ? Well, I'm JC. I am a survivor .. of many things that life has thrown at me.

Here's a bit about me ~ I am a 50ish lady from the cloudy state of WA. It's rainy here. I live in the woods & feed birds. My cats love the bird tv that I have created ... just for them. They used to go outside but due to coyotes ... they are now indoor only putty tats.

I do not work. I run a chauffeur business .. driving my teenage son to & from school & where ever else he needs to be. He has his permit so now I am training him to be my future chauffeur.

I have 4 purrfect cats & 2 big dogs.

I have a few health issues ... a few ... who's kidding who ... I'm a wreck & only Captain Jack would find me viable. I'll get into more details about that in a few.

The name of my blog ~ I LOVE Lilacs & I LOVE Cats

No comments:

There comes a time in your life when you walk away from all of the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for those who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.

~ Jose N. Harris

Characters In My Garden

Purr Gang ~ My five cats

Cats ~ Al, Ashton Rosevelt, Jasmine Marie, Riley Andrew & Meredith Ann

Fur Gang ~ Jodie Isabella and Sally Jean
(The Original member, Sweet Bella is in memory only now. Maddy Jean, another original member, past away in August of 2014)

Mr. Boatman ~ my husband who likes boats

DD ~ my daughter who graduated and is now out living in the real world

DS or Dson ~ my son is studying computer science and math



Maddy Jean & Bella

Maddy Jean & Bella
Both gone but never forgotten

Jodie Isabella

Jodie Isabella

Al

Al
I adopted him from our local Humane Society

Ashton

Ashton
Adopted from my local horse supply store

Jasmine

Jasmine
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals

Riley

Riley
I adopted him from the local Humane Society

Meredith Ann

Meredith Ann
I adopted her from Purrfect Pals